Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Occupational Psychologist (Dyslexia)
Location: UK Home Based
Salary: £45k - £55k + Excellent Benefits
Full Time, Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours, 8 am - 6 pm
Home-based with occasional travel
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.
As an Occupational Psychologist, you will play a pivotal role in the Neurodiversity services team, contributing your expertise in dyslexia diagnostics. This role demands a deep understanding of psychological assessments, integrating data from diverse sources. Your role extends to providing clinical leadership, consultancy to clients, and contributing to policy development for neuro-inclusive initiatives.
- Conduct specialised assessments for neurodivergent conditions, focusing on dyslexia diagnostics.
- Perform workplace needs assessments and recommend appropriate reasonable adjustments.
- Demonstrate proficiency in assistive technologies and specialised equipment relevant to specific job requirements.
- Provide tailored coaching, training, and guidance to meet individual client needs.
- Collaborate with the team to enhance neurodivergence support services, including conducting workshops.
- Offer clinical leadership, providing expert advice to clients and team members.
- Design and deliver consultancy projects supporting neuro-inclusive initiatives.
- Develop policies and procedures to meet service requirements.
- Contribute positively to the team's KPI targets by delivering accurate reports within agreed timescales.
- Previous experience working as a Psychologist, Occupational Psychologist or in a similar role.
- Specialist expertise in dyslexia diagnostics.
- HCPC registration in Psychology.
- Competitive Salary (pro rata Up to £55k)
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Discounted gym membership,
- Flu vaccinations and Eyecare
- Professional registration fee coverage
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to make a difference in workplace inclusivity.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.