Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Occupational Health Technician
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £26k pro rata + Excellent Benefits
Part -Time, Maternity Cover, 3 days a week (22.5 per week)
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.
As an Occupational Health Technician in a multidisciplinary team, you will perform health screening procedures following company protocols General baseline measurements: height, weight, blood pressure, and urinalysis.
In this role, you will be working 3 days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) with occasional travel to their Cowes site approximately one day every fortnight.
- Conduct Drug and Alcohol testing and fitness for work medicals
- Administer audiometry and lung function testing
- Facilitate health promotion activities
- Ensure accurate recording of all medical information
- Maintain serviceable, clean, and purpose-fit equipment
- Previous experience working as Occupational Health Technician or in a similar role.
- Possess relevant qualifications
- Strong communication and IT skills.
- Ability to maintain accurate and confidential health records
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days plus bank holidays
Apply Today: Seize this opportunity to contribute to a dynamic healthcare environment. Your expertise in Occupational Health is valued
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.