Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£24,000 Per Annum
Occupational Health Technician
Location: Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
Salary: Up to £24k + Excellent Benefits
Full-Time, Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm (37.5 Hours)
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.
As an Occupational Health Technician, you will perform health screening procedures following company protocols General baseline measurements: height, weight, blood pressure, and urinalysis.
- Conduct Drug and Alcohol testing and fitness for work medicals.
- Administer audiometry and lung function testing.
- Provide assistance and carry out tasks related to the health surveillance program.
- Ensure accurate recording of all medical information.
- Maintain serviceable, clean, and purpose-fit equipment.
- Previous experience working as Occupational Health Technician or in a similar role.
- Ideally, have background in Health Care Support, Ambulance Services, EMT, or Military Medic.
- Strong communication and IT skills.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.