Occupational Health Team Leader

Reference

REV/AR/063392

Sector

Social Care

Salary

Competitive

Town/City

Samlesbury

Contract Type

Permanent

Closing Date

05/03/2024

Share this Job

Occupational Health Team Leader

Location: Samlesbury, Lancashire

Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits

Full Time, Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week

The Client:

Our client, a Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.

The Role:

As an Occupational Health Team Leader, you'll be based at a client site, taking on tasks for 60% of your time and managing a significant team of clinicians for the remaining 40%

Responsibilities:

  • Assess new clients for Occupational Health in-person or through referrals.                                                
  • Determine fitness for specific job roles and issue relevant certificates.
  • Write letters to GP/Specialists in accordance with relevant guidelines.
  • Support, advise, and monitor the clinical practice of the OH team.
  • Maintain records following departmental protocols.
  • Conduct health surveillance in compliance with legislation.
  • Empower the OH Nursing team through training and monitoring.
  • Take a senior role in developing a proactive Occupational Health Service.
  • Adhere to professional guidelines and clinical supervision.
  • Stay updated on HP policies, applying as necessary.
  • Undertake agreed-upon projects.
  • Assist in designing and implementing Health Promotion initiatives.

Requirements:

  • Previously worked as a Team Leader,  Manager, Senior Advisor, Senior Nurse, Senior Consultant or in a similar role
  • Must possess previous experience in occupational health
  • Maintain valid NMC registration
  • Hold relevant qualifications
  • Strong analytical and research skills

Shift:

  • Monday to Thursday: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
  • Friday: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm

Benefits:

  • Competitive Salary
  • Pension scheme
  • Health cash plan
  • Life assurance
  • 25 days annual leave
  • Discounted gym membership,
  • Professional registration fee coverage

Apply now for this opportunity to make a significant impact in promoting workplace inclusivity.

Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner. In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message. For more information see our Privacy Policy on our website. It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data. If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.

Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.

You may also be interested in...

Remote Case Manager Team Leader - Occupational Health Location:UK (Home based) Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits The Company: Our client's Healthcare Company is one of
Salary: Competitive Sector: Social Care Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: UK Nationwide, Remote
Remote Case Manager Team Leader - Occupational Health Location:UK (Home based) Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits The Company: Our client's Healthcare Company is one of
Salary: Competitive Sector: Social Care Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: UK Nationwide, Remote