Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£36,000 Per Annum
Occupational Health Nurse
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £36k + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Part Time, 2 days a week, 8am - 6pm
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Nurse to join our client's Occupational Health Team. You will play a pivotal role in delivering a compassionate and professional clinical service that significantly impacts the quality of care our clients receive. This role involves assessing and managing minor injuries and illnesses, implementing health and wellbeing initiatives, and collaborating with external organisations and healthcare professionals.
- Deliver the complete OH/Treatment service in accordance with the client contract, including wellbeing assessments, health promotion, advice and education, health surveillance, safety-critical medicals, and D&A testing.
- Offer professional advice, support, and guidance.
- Assess new clients seeking Occupational Health services.
- Determine individuals' fitness for their respective job roles.
- Support the OH Manager in advising, monitoring, and assessing the clinical practices of the OH team.
- Conduct health surveillance.
- Ensure clinical assessment skills are maintained in line with best practices.
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Health Nurse or in a similar role
- Experience in A&E
- NMC2 registration
- RGN qualification
- Occupational Health experience (preferable)
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.