Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£36,000 Per Annum
Occupational Health Nurse
Location: Govan, Glasgow
Salary: Up to £36,000 pa
My client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health Services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. My Client’s team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
I am looking to recruit an Occupational Health Nurse to be based in Govan, Glasgow.
- You will work as part of a team consisting of an OH Manager, Mental Health Nurse, OH Technician, two Physiotherapists and admin. You will carry out Health surveillance, Fitness for work medicals, Travel health, Pre-placement, medicals, General health advice, Health promotion and covid assessment etc.
- There will be a night shift requirement, which will be approximately 2-4 nights per quarter.
- You will be providing a full OH/Treatment service in line with the client contract including consultation, clinical assessment & treatment, advice, education, medical assessments, and D&A testing where appropriate and in accordance with patient group directives and departmental protocols while providing professional advice, support and guidance.
Requirements for Occupational Health Nurse: RGN, NMC1, Govan, Glasgow
- This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Thursday 8.00am-4.45pm and Friday 8.00am-12.30pm.
- There is 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays with this role.
You will need to be a Registered General Nurse or qualification in adult nursing
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003