Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£45,000 Per Annum
Occupational Health Nurse
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
Salary: Up to £45k pro rata + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Part Time, 2 days a week
Key Skills / Requirements: Occupational Health Nurse, OHN, RGN, NMC1, OHA, Occupational health Advisor, Occupational Health , OH
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health Services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.
They are looking for an experienced Occupational Health Nurse to join an Occupational Health Team. This role is based at a client’s site in Bridgwater. Ideally, candidates should have prior experience in the energy sector and enjoy working within a small and friendly team. The right candidate may work remotely full-time as a case manager.
- Conduct health surveillance assessments.
- Perform fitness-for-work assessments.
- Handle case management tasks over the phone or in person.
- Produce high-standard and quality management advice reports.
Skills & Experience:
- You will be a Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable,
- Have experience in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management and health surveillance.
- You will also have excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation
- Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Life Assurance;
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.