Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£38,000 Per Annum
Occupational Health Nurse / Advisor
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Salary: Up to £38,000 pa
Key Skills/ Requirements: Occupational Health Advisor, Occupational Health Nurse, Registered Nurse, NMC, OHA, OHN, A&E
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, their team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Occupational Health Nurse or Advisor to join the Occupational Health team in a full time role based at my client’s site in Preston. You will Carry out fitness for work, HS medicals, D&A Testing, Audiometry and Spirometry; Provide health surveillance; Case Management; and travel health.
- Registered Nurse with experience within A&E.
- Have knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation.
- Have previous Occupational Health experience(desirable)
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to work schemes
- Eyecare and professional registration fees paid
- Full access to discounts on Perkbox.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.