Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Occupational Health Advisor - Team Lead
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our client’s team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join my client’s Occupational Health Team. Their organisation combines expert advice and clinical services with smart systems to deliver impact driven health programs tailored to their client’s needs.
- As an Occupational Health Advisor, you'll make a tangible and lasting difference to people's lives every day. In return, my client takes great care to ensure their Occupational Health team are continually and consistently supported and developed. Above all, they foster an inclusive culture and a healthy work-life balance.
- This is a full time role based across two sites Chapelcross and Hunterston. They are also happy to consider candidates who would be looking for a Team leader role and happy to travel to other sites across the UK on a rota basis.
- You will carry out Health Surveillance, Audiometry, Spirometry and Fitness for work assessments; undertake case management over the phone/in person, producing high standard and quality management advice reports; and provide clinical supervision and support other team members where less experienced.
- You will be a qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable and have experience in a commercial occupational health setting.
My client offers:
- A competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Contributory pension scheme, private Healthcare, Life Assurance and starting on 25 days
- Annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service.
Requirements/ Key Skills :RGN, Qualified nurse, occupational health advisor, NMC 3
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003