Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£38,000 Per Annum
Occupational Health Advisor – Part time
Up to £38,000 pro-rata
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our Client’s team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
I am looking for a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to join a team based in Telford. This is a part time role where you will be required to work 2 days a week.
- You will work as part of a team to deliver an exceptional OH service
- The role will involve a range of activities including health surveillance and fitness assessments
- Delivering health and wellbeing promotion and undertaking case management.
- You will also conduct Audiometry, Spirometry and Fitness for work assessments.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- You will be a qualified Occupational health Advisor with NMC Part 3,
- have case management experience
- Will be an excellent communicator with people at all levels.
- 25 days Holiday (pro rata to contract)
Requirements/Key Skills: Qualified Occupational health Advisor, NMC 3.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003