Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Occupational Health Advisor
Location: Southwest Scotland(Home-based)
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our Client’s team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join my client’s Occupational Health Team. The organisation combines expert advice and clinical services with smart systems to deliver impact driven health programs tailored to their customers’ needs.
The Occupational Health team are continually and consistently supported and developed. Above all, our client fosters an inclusive culture and a healthy work-life balance to ensure you can be at your best and They practice what they preach.This is a full time role based across two sites Chapelcross and Hunterston in South West Scotland.
- You will carry out Health Surveillance, Audiometry, Spirometry and Fitness for work assessments;
- Undertake case management over the phone/in person, producing high standard and quality management advice reports;
- Provide clinical supervision and support other team members where less experienced
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- You will be a Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable
- Will have experience in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management and health surveillance.
- You will also have excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation.
They offer a Contributory pension scheme:
- Private Healthcare, Life Assurance,
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service, Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to work schemes together with Additional benefits including flu vaccinations
- eyecare and professional registration fees paid.
Requirements/Key Skills: NMC, RGN, occupational health advisor
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.