Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£45,000 Per Annum
Occupational Health Advisor
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Full Time, Monday - Friday, (3 days home, 2 days on site)
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RGN, NMC, Occupational Health Advisor, case management, commercial occupational health
My client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health Services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join their Occupational Health Team. You will be working across two sites at the dockyard in Devonport. They will consider 3 days at home and 2 days a week at client's sites whilst doing case management.
- Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN.
- Preferably holds a diploma or degree in Occupational Health.
- Experience in a commercial occupational health setting.
- Proficient in case management and health surveillance.
- Excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation.
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Life Assurance;
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work schemes.
- Professional registration fees paid
- Access to Vitality health
You will be a Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.