Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£40,000 Per Annum
Occupational Health Advisor (3 days home, 2 days on site)
Location: Solihull (Hybrid)
Salary: Up to £40,000 pa
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RGN, NMC, Occupational Health Advisor, case management, health surveillance,
My client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health Services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join an Occupational Health Team. The role is home based 3 days a week and 2 days at the client’s site in Solihull. You will be mainly doing case management but may have some health surveillance escalations.
- You will be a Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN,
- A diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable.
- You will be experienced in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management and health surveillance,
- Have excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounted Gym membership,
- Cycle to work schemes
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.