Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Occupational Health Advisor
Location: Samlesbury, Preston
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our client’s team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
I am looking for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join our client’s Occupational Health Team. The organisation combines expert advice and clinical services with smart systems to deliver impact driven health programs.
- You will carry out Health Surveillance, Audiometry, Spirometry and Fitness for work assessments.
- Undertake case management over the phone/in person, producing high standard and quality management advice reports.
- Provide clinical supervision and support other team members where less experienced.
- You will be a qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health and part 3 registered is essential.
- They offer a contributory pension scheme, Life Assurance, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service.
Key Skills/Requirements: Qualified Occupational Health Advisor, OH qualified with NMC 3, great communication skills,
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.