Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£38,000 Per Annum
Occupational Health Advisor
Salary: Up to £38,000
Job Type: Full Time, Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RGN, NMC, Occupational Health Advisor, case management, commercial occupational health
My client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health Services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join their Occupational Health Team in Devonport. You will be working across two sites at the dockyard in Devonport. They will consider 3 days on-site and home working 2 days a week whilst doing remote case management.
- You will Carry out Health Surveillance, Audiometry, Spirometry and Fitness for work assessments;
- Undertake case management over the phone/in person, producing high-standard and quality management advice reports
- Provide clinical supervision and support other team members where less experienced
- Have Experience in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management and health surveillance;
- Have Excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Life Assurance;
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work schemes.
- Professional registration fees paid
- Access to Vitality health
You will be a Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.