Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£40,000 Per Annum
Occupational Health Advisor
Manchester & home
Up to £40,000 pa
My client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health Services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. My client’s team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join an Occupational Health Team in Manchester.
The role is home-based with the requirement to be on-site one day a week but with the flexibility to cover increase in demand for medicals, holidays and sickness.
- In this role you will carry out Health Surveillance, Audiometry, Spirometry and Fitness for work assessments.
- You will undertake case management over the phone/in person, producing comprehensive management advice reports, while providing clinical supervision and support other team members where less experienced
- You will have experience in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management and health surveillance. Also having excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation.
- On offer is a competitive annual salary (£36-38k and up to £40K if Part 3 Qualified), contributory pension scheme, private Healthcare, Life Assurance.
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
Key Skills/Requirements: Occupational Health Advisor, Occupational Health Qualification, NMC registered
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003