Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£38,000 Per Annum
Occupational Health Advisor
Location: Heathrow Terminal 2, London
Salary: Up to £38k + Excellent Benefits
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RGN, NMC, Occupational Health Advisor, OHA, case management, commercial occupational health
My client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health Services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join my client’s Occupational Health Team. The role is site based for three days a week. There could be some flexibility to work one day a week from home.
- Undertake case management over the phone/in person, producing high standard and quality management advice reports
- Provide clinical supervision and support other team members where less experienced.
- Have experience in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management
- A qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN
- Excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation.
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Life Assurance,
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which
- Discounted Gym membership
- Professional registration fees are paid.
- Access to Vitality Health.
You will be a Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.