Education & Training
£23,500 Per Annum
South East London
Nursery Worker - Forest Hill, South East London
Salary: Up to £23,500Depend on experience
Working 4/4.5 days a week
Our client is an established nursery, they are currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Nursery Worker to join the team.
As a Nursery Worker you will be committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of the young children whilst delivering high quality care and early education.
- Experience working in an early year setting; 2 years or more experience is preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of early years foundation stage is required, Including safeguarding and ratio requirements
- A recognised early years qualification at level 3 or higher; Or Level 2 but currently working towards level 3
- Able to plan engaging and fun activities with the children
- Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS check and provide two satisfactory references.
- We are keen to speak to anyone with experience as a Nursery Worker, childminder, early years staff, nursery worker, nursery staff, pre-school teacher.
Our client is an established nursery in the London area with an amazing reputation with parents.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.