Education & Training
£19,500 Per Annum
Room Leader – West Drayton
Salary: Starting salary £19 500
My client runs a nursery based in West Drayton. They understand that working parents need flexible child care arrangements to structure the best nursery provision for their children. Their nursery is open 7.30am until 6.30pm Monday to Friday, 50 weeks of the year which allows parents and carers the benefit of both extended hours and flexible drop off and collection times.
Quality is central to their ethos and the concept runs throughout everything they do. You would not compromise on quality when it comes to your child’s welfare and neither do they! They employ a dedicated Quality Manager to ensure that every aspect of the nursery and its operation conforms to the very highest standards and industry best practices.
My client is looking for a Room Leader to join their team.
Working hours: 40hrs/week
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm; 50 weeks/year. (They are closed during Christmas holidays for 2 weeks and bank holidays)
- The new Room Leader will lead the room and a team of Early Years professionals to create and plan daily routines featuring activities that encourage children’s curiosity.
- You will be role modelling behaviours for other members of staff as well as for the children with your creativity and passion.
- You will build and maintain strong partnership working with parents to enable children’s needs to be met.
- You will provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care
- You will build strong, supportive and professional relationships with the team
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Leadership and team management skills
- Level 3 or above in Early Years Childcare or equivalent
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to Early Years such as EYFS, SEN, safeguarding
- Ability, flexibility and willingness to take on other responsibilities or duties as deemed necessary
- Essential requirement: (all can be obtained through the nursery)
- DBS certificate (clean criminal record)
- Basic food hygiene certificate
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Safeguarding children certificate
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.