Education & Training
Salary: Market Competitive
Our client provides quality day-care for children aged three months to five years.
Consider yourself a good leader? If so, then please read on as we have a fantastic opportunity for a Room Leader to join our client’s nursery
Our client would love you to join their team as they embark on accreditation to 'The Curiosity Approach', promoting awe and wonder in early childhood. This is a unique style of learning for children to be engaged in the joy of doing rather than the result.
Qualifications & Experience:
- You must hold a minimum L3 childcare qualification with a passion to upskill further.
- Preferrable Room Leader experience.
- Be a positive role model to our children and your team
- The desire to work for an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Looking to join a large group that maintains an independent feel
- Have strong EYFS knowledge
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please get in touch today!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.