Education & Training
£27,000 Per Annum
Nursery Room Leader
Location: East London
Salary: Up to £27k + Excellent Benefits
Working Hours: 40 Hours
Our client is a reputable childcare nursery, catering children from birth to 5 years, fostering a nurturing atmosphere and promoting creative exploration through the child's perspective.
As a Room Leader, you will lead a nursery room, adhering to Montessori principles and supervise staff, fostering a stimulating environment.
- Create a supportive and dynamic atmosphere to enhance child’s development.
- Mentor and manage nursery staff, offering guidance and support.
- Collaborate with parents for open communication and understanding of each child's needs.
- Implement and uphold high standards of care and education within the nursery.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Previously worked as a Room Leader or in a similar role.
- At least 2 years of experience in a nursery setting.
- CACHE Level 3 or above qualification.
- First Aid and Safeguarding training. (Desirable)
Apply now for this exciting opportunity for a rewarding career in a nurturing nursery environment.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.