Education & Training
£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Nursery Room Leader/Deputy - Fulham SW6 (London)
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE
Our established nursery client who has a fantastic boutique nursery in Fulham which provides a vibrant and enriching environment is looking for an experienced and qualified Room Leader who is passionate about children’s learning and development to join their team.
They are a small nursery registered for 12 children where children are given opportunities to learn and develop whilst building their independence in a safe and caring environment.
To manage our 2-3.5 years old room and work closely with the Deputy and the Manager in ensuring the day to day operation of the nursery is kept to high standard. To assist the Nursery Deputy/ Manager in ensuring all legislation in relation to registration with regulatory bodies, special needs, child protection, and Health and Safety is complied with and that company policies and procedures are adhered to. To assist in monitoring and managing staff, continually improve practice and support the nursery team.
The nursery is open Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
Job Types: Full-time position (4 days or 5 days), Permanent
- Develop a cleaning routine throughout the day that keeps all of the interactive areas sanitary and safe
- Monitor children during outdoor activities and interact with the children to enhance their learning
- Work with practitioners to maintain communication with parents and contact parents in emergency situations
- Serve meals and monitor children during lunch time
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
- To work alongside the Nursery Manager in achieving outstanding childcare
- To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
- An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them
- Willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team
- Willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
- Level 3 qualified minimum in Early Years and Childcare (Essential)
- An equivalent or higher management qualification and/or a further qualification in Childcare
- Experience of leading and supporting a team
- Some experience as a Nursery room leader or similar role in an early year setting
- Full time position (4 days or 5 days)
- Friendly and hardworking team
- Opportunities for further training and self-development
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.