Education & Training
£20,000 Per Annum
Nursery Practitioner (Level 3) - London
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year (Flexible working hours/Company Pension)
Our well-established client is looking to appoint a Nursery Practitioner (Level 3) to join their fun & friendly nursery. Our client is a registered children’s day nursery located in a quiet residential street in Finchley Central, London.
Our client is seeking the services of an experienced full time Level 3 Nursery Nurse to work with children under 2. The idle incumbent must be enthusiastic, outgoing and bubbly childcare professional who is committed to providing children with the very best care and stimulation.
- To support children’s learning using Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and parental aspirations
- Planning, observing and assessing children in your care
- Record keeping
- Assisting with meal / snack times
- Ensuring health and safety/ safeguarding standards are met
- Interacting with parents and updating them on child's progress
- Liaising with external professionals
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- NVQ level 3 childcare and education or higher
- A first aid qualification is preferred
- A firm understanding of the EYFS framework
- Experience and knowledge of safeguarding practice
- Minimum 1 year of childcare experience is preferred
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.