Education & Training
£26,700 Per Annum
Nursery Practitioner (Level 3)
Location: Greenwich London
Salary: Up to £26,700 per annum + Excellent benefits
£1,000 Welcome bonus!
Our client is a renowned childcare organisation providing nurturing environments for children aged 3 months to 4 years. They foster a love for learning and a confident, inquisitive approach to life.
As a Nursery Practitioner, you will deliver exceptional childcare and support a team in creating a thriving and happy environment. Embrace EPIC values - Educational, Professional, Inspirational, and Caring.
- Provide outstanding care and learning opportunities to children
- Support and oversee less experienced team members
- Ensure effective room management
- Follow EYFS guidelines
- Maintain knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Previous experience as a Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner or similar role
- Proven track record of delivering outstanding childcare and promoting learning.
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ Level 3, or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of EYFS
- Up to date first aid and safeguarding training
- Passion for delivering exceptional childcare and learning.
- Option for three or four-day workweeks, 8 am to 6 pm
- Competitive salary with workplace pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Birthday and sickness incentive bonuses
- Uniform provided after probation
- Training and development opportunities
- 50% childcare discount
- Many more benefits
Apply now for this great opportunity to shape young minds.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.