Education & Training
£20,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
Nursery Practitioner (Level 3)
Location: Chichester, West Sussex
Salary: Very Competitive (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nursery Practitioner to join a warm and friendly private nursery school. You will provide excellent childcare for 2-3 year olds, with potential leadership responsibilities.
- Previously worked as a Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Nurse or in a similar role.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a nursery setting.
- At least 1 year in a supervisory or management position.
- Level 3 or above childcare qualification
- Sound knowledge of EYFS requirements.
- Availability for 10-hour and 8-hour shifts.
- Deliver exceptional care to children in the allocated room.
- Support and potentially deputise in leading the team and classroom.
- Create a stimulating, safe, and nurturing environment for the children.
What’s On Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Additional leave.
- Company events.
- Employee discount.
- On-site parking.
Apply Now: Don't miss this great opportunity to contribute to childcare excellence.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.