Education & Training
£28,000 Per Annum
Walton On Thames, Cobham
Nursery Practitioner (Level 2 or 3)
Location: Walton On Thames / Cobham, Surrey
Salary: £28,000 + Excellent Benefits
Full-Time / Part-Time, Permanent, 7.15 am-6.15 pm
A charming nursery that prioritises children's welfare, providing full support and leadership training for managers is seeking a Nursery Practitioner to join their team and provide quality care.
- Act as a 'key person' for a small group of children.
- Implement 'In the Moment Planning' with no written plans.
- Capture and share child moments through photographs instead of traditional observations.
- Choose preferred age group to work with.
- Previous experience working as a Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Nurse or in a similar role.
- Qualified to Level 2 or 3 in childcare.
- Embrace the ethos that 'children are at the heart of every decision.
- Birthday leave.
- Complimentary uniform.
- Monthly appreciation raffle.
- 40% childcare staff discount.
- £500 refer-a-friend bonus for qualified staff.
- Career growth opportunities with ongoing training and mentoring.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.