Education & Training
£21,000 Per Annum
Nursery Practitioner - Level 2
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum based on experience and qualification
Our client is a very nice and well-established Nursery in Clapham which provides high-quality childcare for children aged between 3 months and 5 years old. They are looking to appoint a Nursery Practitioner (Level 2) to join their team.
You will be passionate about childcare and be able to play a key role at this exciting stage of this growing nursery.
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for all children at the nursery.
- To play an active role as key person and to be responsible for key children
- To contribute to the curriculum plan and to share and implement ideas
- To assist in promoting equal opportunities and the inclusion of children with special educational needs and disabilities
- To liaise with and support parents/carers and other family members
- To work alongside the team to ensure the nursery’s philosophy is fulfilled
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Must have a firm understanding and experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Qualified to at least Level 2 in childcare.
- Must be looking for a full-time position (40 or 45 hours per week).
- Support with career progression
- Support for higher level qualifications and fully funded training
- Free wholesome, hot lunches available
- Pension Scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.