Education & Training
£26,000 Per Annum
Nursery Practitioner (L2 / L3)
Location: Wapping, East London
Salary: Up to £26k + Excellent Benefits
Permanent, 7:30am - 6:30am, 4 days a week (40 Hours)
Our client is a reputable educational firm, fostering a setting for curiosity and independence, with a primary focus on the child's overall well-being and close collaboration with families.
As a Nursery Practitioner, you will play a pivotal role in participating in the provision of early childhood education and care for young children.
- Providing a safe and secure environment for young children.
- Observing and monitoring children's behaviour and developmental progress.
- Maintaining records of individual achievements and challenges, providing feedback to parents.
- Managing resources and materials to support children's learning and development.
- Develop and maintain warm and professional relationships with the children, parents, colleagues, and visitors.
- Previously worked as a Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Nurse or in a similar role.
- At least 1-year recent experience in a Nursery.
- Ideally possess a Level 2 or 3 Childcare Diploma.
- Comprehensive understanding of the EYFS.
- Familiarity with the Ofsted inspection framework.
- Strong awareness of health and safety protocols.
- Right to work in UK.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days of annual leave
- Paid overtime
- Free daily lunch
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.