Education & Training
Salary: Market Competitive
Our client is a children development centre. They believe in providing learning experience with fun and exciting activities.
The Nursery Practitioner is ideally a full-time, permanent role. This position is offering a competitive basic salary and additional wider benefits, including opportunities for future career progression.
Our client would love you to join their team as they embark on accreditation to 'The Curiosity Approach', promoting awe and wonder in early childhood. This is a unique style of learning for children to be engaged in the joy of doing rather than the result.
- To work in partnership with parents and carers.
- Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy, and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
- To observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum for prime and specific areas of learning.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records, using formative and summative assessments.
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- You must hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification.
- Be a positive role model.
- Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity.
- Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel.
- Have strong EYFS knowledge.
- A passion to make a difference and progress your career.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.