Education & Training
£24,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Location: Thetford, Norfolk
Salary: £24k - £35k + Excellent Benefits
Full - Time / Part - Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, (20-42 hours)
A well-established childcare organisation, delivering excellent care and nursery education to children aged 6 weeks to 5 years.
As a Nursery Practitioner, you will be providing exceptional childcare, ensuring secure environment for children.
- Previously worked as a Nursery Practitioner or in a similar role.
- Possess experience working with children in a nursery setting.
- Level 3 Early Years qualification.
- Familiarity with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and skilled in observation & tracking cycles.
- DBS certificate / Clean criminal record.
- Hold Basic Food Hygiene Certificate and Paediatric First Aid certificate.
- Pension scheme
- Yearly bonuses
- Discounted childcare
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to contribute to a nurturing childcare environment.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.