Education & Training
£22,000 Per Annum
Nursery Practitioner - Southfields (Southwest London)
Salary: up to £22,000 per annum Depending On Experience
Our established and privately owned nursery are looking for an experienced Level 2/3 Nursery practitioner who is passionate about children’s learning and development to join their fun and friendly team.
To provide very best care and stimulation for the children.
Working hoursare 7.30 am to 6.30 pm – 4 working days with one day off in the week. The position is full time (40 hours) and all year round.
- Support children’s learning using Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and parental aspirations
- Planning, observing and assessing children in your care
- Record keeping
- Assisting with meal / snack times
- Ensuring health and safety/ safeguarding standards are met
- Interacting with parents and updating them on child's progress
- Liaising with external professionals
- keen to progress and develop your own knowledge and skills
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- NVQ level 2/3 or above childcare and education qualification or higher
- Previous experience in childcare/nursery
- Experience working with children
- A firm understanding of the EYFS framework
- Experience and knowledge of safeguarding practice
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.