Education & Training
£24,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
Salary: £24k - £26k + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time / Part - Time
Our client is a well-established childcare organisation, dedicated to delivering exceptional childcare, ensuring a secure and stimulating environment for children.
As a Nursery Practitioner, you will be providing exceptional childcare, ensuring secure environment for children.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly nursery checks.
- Prepare meals for the children.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local schools and the community.
- Take children on educational trips.
- Support children's behaviour and act as a role model.
- Provide ongoing learning opportunities for children with educational, stimulating, and fun activities.
- Deliver childcare aligning with parents'/carers' needs, fostering a partnership with outstanding customer care.
- Previously worked as a Nursery Practitioner or in a similar role.
- Possess a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or an equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge and experience of EYFS.
- Familiarity with equal opportunities principles.
- Post-qualification experience. (Desirable)
- Excellent communication, organisational, and people management skills.
- On-site parking
- Subsidised meals
- Overtime availability
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to contribute to a nurturing childcare environment.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.