Education & Training
£19,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
Nursery Practitioner - Hendon (NW4)
Salary: £19,000-£20,000 DOE
Our established and privately owned nursery are looking for an experienced level 2 or level 3 Nursery practitioner who is passionate about children’s learning and development to join their fun and friendly team.
To work with children providing the very best care and stimulation.
The role will require the candidate to work for 40 hours per week between the hours of 08:00 and 18:00, Mon-Fri (although some days finishing times may be between 4-6)
- Support children’s learning using Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and parental aspirations
- Planning, observing and assessing children in your care
- Record keeping
- Assisting with meal / snack times
- Ensuring health and safety/ safeguarding standards are met
- Interacting with parents and updating them on child's progress
- Liaising with external professionals
- keen to progress and develop your own knowledge and skills
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- NVQ/Cache level 2/3 childcare and education qualification or higher
- Previous experience in childcare/nursery
- A first aid qualification is preferred
- A firm understanding of the EYFS framework
- Experience and knowledge of safeguarding practice
- 25 days holidays (+Bank hols)
- if interested the nursery will help you with attaining your Level 3 whilst working with them
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.