Education & Training
£9.50 to £10.50 Per Hour
Nursery Practitioner - Fulham SW6 (London)
Salary: 9.50-10.50per hour DOE
Our established nursery client who has a fantastic boutique nursery in Fulham which provides a vibrant and enriching environment is looking for a level 3 practitioner who is passionate about children’s learning and development to join their team.
They are a small nursery registered for 12 children where children are given opportunities to learn and develop whilst building their independence in a safe and caring environment.
To work with 2-5 year olds providing children with the very best care and stimulation.
The nursery is open Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
Job Types: Permanent-Full-time position (4 days or 5 days a week) or may consider Part Time hours
- Support children’s learning using Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and parental aspirations
- Planning, observing and assessing children in your care
- Record keeping
- Assisting with meal / snack times
- Ensuring health and safety/ safeguarding standards are met
- Interacting with parents and updating them on child's progress
- Liaising with external professionals
- keen to progress and develop your own knowledge and skills
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- NVQ level 3 childcare and education qualification or higher
- Previous experience in childcare/nursery
- A good understanding of the EYFS framework
- Experience and knowledge of safeguarding practice
- Full time position (4 days or 5 days)
- Friendly and hardworking team
- Opportunities for further training and self-development
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.