Education & Training
£19,500 Per Annum
Nursery Practitioner - Colliers Wood (SW19)
Salary: Up to £19,500 per annum DOE
Our established and privately owned nursery are looking for an experienced level 2 or level 3 Early years Educators who are passionate about children’s learning and development to join their fun and friendly team.
To work with children providing the very best care and stimulation.
Due to massive growth, the nursery need enthusiastic, hard-working, dedicated Level 2 & 3 early years educators to support their amazing team, at their Ofsted Good Nursery.
The nursery is next door to the Underground, and opposite a local park for some fresh air in your breaks!
The nursery have been named as one of the ‘Top 3 Nurseries in Merton who have fantastic benefits package including a full 1 hr lunch break off the floor, a staff room, access to a discount online shopping portal, and your birthday off - PAID!
Hours: Permanent- 40 hours per week - 4 days on (7.15 am-18.15 pm), 1 day off, every week on a rota basis
- Support children’s learning using Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and parental aspirations
- Planning, observing and assessing children in your care
- Record keeping
- Assisting with meal / snack times
- Ensuring health and safety/ safeguarding standards are met
- Interacting with parents and updating them on child's progress
- Liaising with external professionals
- keen to progress and develop your own knowledge and skills
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Candidates must have a Level 2 or 3 Certificate in Childcare and Education
- Level 2 Food hygiene and first aid is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in childcare/nursery
- A firm understanding of the EYFS framework
- Experience and knowledge of safeguarding practice
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.