Education & Training
£21,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Nursery Practitioner/Baby Room Leader- Penge, London
Salary: £21K to £24K 43 hours per week
Our client is a group of nurseries that have been run by the same family for over 30 years. They create a warm, caring environment so that children and parents feel at home when they are in their nurseries.
This is an ideal role for someone with a passion for working in early years childcare especially with the under 2 age group. You will be the room leader so you need to have experience in more of a supervisory or room leader role.
- Effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that individual needs are met
- Maintain records of the children’s development and learning journeys and able to share with parents
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/careers
- To be involved in out of hours training staff meetings and summer fayres etc
- To work alongside the manager and staff to ensure that the settings philosophy is fulfilled
- To read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role
- To follow and adhere to confidentiality
- To maintain high standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness at all times.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Level 2/3 childcare qualifications
- Excellent communication and relationship building
- Passion for early years
- Experience in similar role
- Regular salary reviews,Potential for progression
- Free healthy freshly prepared cooked lunch every day,
- Free uniform, generous holiday allowance, discounted childcare, opportunity to access training.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.