Education & Training
£19,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Hendon, North London
Nursery Nurse - Level 2
Hendon, North London NW4 2HY
Salary – £19,000-£22,000 DOE
Hours: Full time 40hrs per week
Exciting opportunity for a bubbly, trustworthy and responsible Nursery Nurse – Level 2 to join a friendly, loving, and fun team. You will be passionate about supporting children through their early years journey. In return you will be offered a competitive salary of £19,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience, along with 25days holiday + Bank holidays. Opportunities to gain additional qualifications.
As a Nursery Nurse – Level 2 you will support children from 8months – 3+years in one of the 5 rooms, preschool, nursery, prenursery, toddler and baby rooms. You will assist in the early year’s development for all children in your care.
- Personal care, including nappies and assisting with potty training
- Documenting observations in learning profiles and journeys
- Creating and maintaining a safe learning environment which supports the learning of all children
- Building strong relationships with children, members of staff and the children’s families
- Planning and delivering activities which encourage children’s learning and development.
I am very keen to speak to energetic individuals with a good demeanour who are enthusiastic and enjoy working with children. You will hold a Level 2 qualification in childcare and has 1 year’s experience in a nursery environment.
- Nursery Nurse – Level 2
- Level 3 Early years practitioner
- Nursery Practitioner
- Qualified Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Assistant
My client is a unique nursery based in Hendon, North London. Which is open all year round providing both Jewish and Chol Education in a fun and loving environment. Priding themselves in delivering the highest standard of Nursery and childminding care.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.