Education & Training
£30,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Nursery Manager- Windsor, Berkshire
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Our client a prestigious school based in Windsor are looking for an excellent Nursey Manager with an outstanding track record to join the team.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager to join our clients outstanding management team working with children aged 2 to 4 years. As a committed and inspiring practitioner, you will be joining our family friendly school which offers a lively, challenging and broad-based curriculum.
The position is full-time, including school holidays, working from 8:00am–5:00pm during term-time and 7:45am-4:15pm during the holidays.
- The day to day running of the Pre-Nursery/Nursery when the Head of EYFS is not on site outside of the three main term time
- Liaising and communicating with parents - building strong relationships
- Planning and overseeing activities to ensure the progress development of the children
- To have a solid understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum and assist the Head of EYFS with the planning, preparation and delivery of the curriculum and evaluation of activities.
- To observe children as individuals and in groups and monitor behaviour progress and possible developmental needs, utilising specialist knowledge and experience.
- To lead parent meetings with parents of children in key group
- To prepare notes for parent meetings.
- Set targets for key children.
- Create Pupil Progress reports
- To ensure up-to-date records of the children’s progress as part of the monitoring and reviewing of educational work programmes within the individual online profiles and to track children’s progress through the production of online learning journals.
- To ensure all equipment is kept in full working order, cleaned and stored in correct place.
- To supervise all activities with the children including: lunches, early birds, outdoor activities, and first aid.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Must have a relevant Level 3 qualification
- A proven track record managing a nursery
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivation and enthusiasm to work with children
- Emotional resilience in the working environment
- Supports the school’s commitment in safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Current knowledge of educational practice
- Ability to produce differentiated lessons that cater for a wide range of learning ability
- Interested in extending knowledge and developing professional practice through training
- Ability to work some hours additional to normal working hours for purposes of training, parent evenings etc.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.