Education & Training
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Nursery Manager - Westminster, London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum DOE
Start date from September 2021.
Hours: Full Time at 40 hours per week: 8-6pm for 4 days a week.
Our established nursery client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic manager who is passionate about children’s learning and development to join their team.
This role is ideal for someone looking to expand their career beyond the classroom and into the business side of running a Nursery.
Initially this role will be classroom based, evolving to a mostly office based role as numbers increase over the next 2-3 years. This varied role includes, teaching, showing parents the nursery, OFSTED responsibilities, team management & HR and Administration such as invoicing parents & record keeping.
- The ideal candidate must be organised and efficient with excellent communication
- Team management skills
- Team player
- Flexible and Enthusiastic, with a good team spirit.
- Reliable and dedicated
- Passionate for the Montessori Philosophy and knowledge of the EYFS.
- Dedicated to extending his/her career beyond the classroom and into the business side of running a Nursery
- Someone who believes in continually learning and expanding their knowledge of running a Nursery, business skills and team management through further training and experience.
- Ideal candidate will hold a full and relevant Montessori qualification such as Montessori Diploma Level 4 or Montessori Early Years Degree.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years previous experience within a Montessori school in a managerial position.
- You will have excellent written and spoken English and be a good communicator.
- You will have good working knowledge of Office software, knowledge of SAGE, ACT and My Montessori Child are a bonus.
- You will have an understanding of SEN teaching (& any SEN experience would be ideal). We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- The successful candidate will be required to have a clear DBS check. External candidates will need to provide two references from previous employers.
Salary is competitive and dependent on experience and qualifications and will be discussed at interview stage. A warm welcome and a cup of coffee/tea is guaranteed!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.