Education & Training
£35,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
Nursery Manager - Wendover, Aylesbury
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
Our client is a nursery that provides high-quality childcare. They are looking to appoint a Nursery Manager to join their amazing nursery team in Wendover, Aylesbury.
Our client is looking for a Nursery Manager role, who will be working under the guidance of a highly experienced senior team and forward-thinking Early Years Director, so you will have to guide the ongoing development of the Nursery in an inspirational environment to establish a truly outstanding setting.
The successful candidate must have a good understanding of:
- Children’s development needs and individual learning styles.
- The importance of supporting children’s transitions.
- The significance of maintaining professionalism and confidentiality.
- The value of supporting your team’s personal well-being and professional development.
- The need to help children respect people of different race, ability, gender, religion and culture.
- The necessary procedures to follow regarding the safeguarding of children.
- Strong communication skills and team-working abilities are essential.
- You will be an enthusiastic, energetic and dedicated individual to take advantage of this challenging and exciting opportunity
- You will have to demonstrate a genuine passion for providing the highest standards in quality early childhood provision.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 7 years' early childhood experience, with 2+ years in a previous leadership role.
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Planning, observations and assessments.
- Critical thinking and creativity
- Environment as third teacher
- Unlocking learning outdoors
- Self-regulation and well-being
Qualifications and Training:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, higher-level training highly desirable (Foundation Degree/BA or EYPS).
- Bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance / Christmas closure / Flexible working
- Onsite Parking
- Company laptop
- Sovereign Healthcare
- Discounted childcare
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.