Education & Training
£40,000 Per Annum
Salary: Circa £40,000 plus fantastic benefits.
A renowned and a well-established private childcare Nursery performing beyond national expectations is looking for a qualified Nursery Manager valued and well-respected caring team in their Radlett nursery. Salary Circa £40,000 plus fantastic benefits.
As Nursery Manager you will be responsible for managing the Nursery to deliver the best care for their pupils as well as training and advancing your team.
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Qualified L3, having minimum of 2 year’ experience
- Have a real love and drive for working with and educating children
- Have a good understanding of the EYFS, Safeguarding, and Ofsted
- Believe in building strong Parent Partnerships to provide cohesive learning to their children
- Previous management experience in role such as Nursery Management, Early Years Manager, Nursery Room Controller, Early years foundation stage manager, Nursery Room Leader or Deputy Nursery Manager
Benefits On Offer:
- A very competitive salary,
- Annual pay reviews
- Generous childcare provision with substantial discounts up to 80%
- Excellent In-house training and career progression opportunities
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrollment
- 35 days holiday (28 days inclusive of bank holidays plus an additional 7 days paid holiday for Christmas closure)
- Free private medical care
- Team building, social events and awards evening
- First DBS paid
- Free on-site parking
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.