Education & Training
£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Nursery Manager – Haringey (N8)
Salary: £28,000- £35,000per annum
Our established nursery client based in Haringey are looking for a passionate and experienced Nursery Manager to join their team.
Job Types: Full-time/ Maternity cover
Contract length: 9-12 months
Hours: operating hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am-6.00pm. Many of their staff work 4 days/week so they can enjoy a 3 day weekend or mid-week day off.
Expected start date: 05/07/2021
- Duties of the Nursery Manager (Maternity cover): working closely with the current deputy manager who will also be acting as assistant manager.
- You will be setting and implementing the aims and objectives of the nursery and ensuring the organisation of a high-quality childcare setting.
- Providing a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities.
- Leading the implementation of Early Years Foundation Stage guidance throughout the nursery.
- Working to raise the quality of early years provision and acting as an agent of change to improve practice in the nursery.
- Day-to-day nursery management to ensure high standards of childcare and education, including monitoring and reviewing the childcare provision, quality improvements, marketing, administration and legislation compliance.
- Supervising and supporting the nursery team members.
- Facilitating feedback from parents and team members to improve nursery practice.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with parents and guardians.
- Organising staff rota's
- Interviewing and recruiting new staff members
- organising training and staff meetings
- supervisions and appraisals
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- NVQ Level 3, or above
- 3+ Years’ experience in an Early Years setting
- 2 years management experience
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.