Education & Training
£30,000 to £37,500 Per Annum
Salary: £30,000 - £37,500 D.O.E. & Qualifications
Our client is a small family-run nursery group who have been operating nurseries for over 30 years in London. Our client is looking for someone who has immense pride in their work and can easily demonstrate "outstanding practice" loving care towards the children in their nurseries and a sense of fun and humour.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Manager to join our client’s busy team in Hampton, London. The successful applicant would be initially working with a well-trained and experienced staff team of 7 qualified staff and 2 assistants plus support staff.
- Level 3 in Childcare and Education is a minimum qualification requirement.
- Good sense of humour
- Nursery Management experience
- Demonstrate outstanding practice in the classrooms
- Take their job seriously with all the necessary checks and balances and curriculum that the role demands
- Company car
- Private medical insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Ofsted Outstanding bonus
- Attendance bonus
- Staff referral bonus
- Monthly staff social events
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.