Education & Training
Nursery Manager – Hammersmith (London)
Salary: Competitive DOE
Our established nursery client are looking for a Nursery Manager for their new nursery which is located in Hammersmith.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a lovely new nursery setting. The childcare team looks after children from three months to five years.
The nursery require an experienced Manager who shares their vision; someone with enthusiasm and great ideas.
-You will be delivering excellent standards of care and education.
-You will be a remarkable team leader and be able to lead and inspire your future team as they in turn lead children through their journey of learning, discovery and development.
Hours: 40 hours per week. Fulltime- Permanent
- You will be responsible for the smooth set up, development and running of the nursery.
- You will be setting and implementing the aims and objectives of the nursery and ensuring the organisation of a high-quality childcare setting.
- Providing a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities.
- Leading the implementation of Early Years Foundation Stage guidance throughout the nursery.
- Interviewing and recruiting new staff members
- organising training and staff meetings
- Working to raise the quality of early year’s provision and acting as an agent of change to improve practice in the nursery.
- Day-to-day nursery management to ensure high standards of childcare and education, including monitoring and reviewing the childcare provision, quality improvements, marketing, administration and legislation compliance.
- Supervising and supporting the nursery team members.
- Facilitating feedback from parents and team members to improve nursery practice.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with parents and guardians.
- Organising staff rota's
- supervisions and appraisals
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- NVQ Level 3 in childcare, or above
- 3+ Years’ experience in an Early Years setting
- previous management experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
- Passion for delivering outstanding childcare and learning
- Lots of energy and a positive 'can do' attitude
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Extensive knowledge and experience of delivering OFSTED standards.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.