Education & Training
£35,000 Per Annum
Location: Beaconsfield or Radlett
Up to £35,000 per annum(8 am – 6 pm – shift patterns)
Are you looking for a Nursery Manager role with a company that will recognise your effort?
This Nursery Manager role offers an opportunity to join an established, fast-growing private and independent childcare company. Our client offers an interesting, challenging and rewarding opportunity to join a supportive organisation. They offer a competitive salary, working in friendly environment, and quick progress opportunities with a growing, innovative company.
As Nursery Manager you will be responsible for managing the unit to deliver the best care for their pupils as well as training and advancing your team.
As Nursery Manager you will have:
- Have a real love and drive for working with and educating children
- Have a good understanding of the EYFS, Safeguarding and Ofsted·
- Believe in building strong Parent Partnerships to provide cohesive learning to their children.
- Previous management experience
- Childcare qualification Level 3 or above
I am very keen to speak to anyone with experience in one of the following job roles:
- Nursery Management
- nursery manager
- early years manager
- Nursery Room Controller
- early years foundation stage manager
- Nursery Room Leader
- Deputy Nursery Manager
- Annual pay reviews
- Generous childcare provision with substantial discounts up to 80%
- Excellent In-house training and career progression opportunities
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- First DBS paid
- 35 days holiday (28 days inclusive of bank holidays plus an additional 7 days paid holiday for Christmas closure.)
- Compassionate Leave (Up to 5 days)
- Free private medical care and holiday entitlement
- Team building, social events and Awards evening
Our client is established, fast-growing private nursery setting. They have an excellent reputation in the market and years of experience. The work environment is friendly and supportive offering employees a support from experienced mentors.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.