Transport & Logistics
£12.15 to £13.50 Per Hour
Night shift Warehouse Parcel Sorter
Start date - ASAP!
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Parcel Sorter to work for a well-known Courier Company . Ideally, they would like to have candidates with experience in parcel distribution and a warehouse environment. Initially, this will be temporary work; however, this may lead to long-term work for people who show good work ethics and reliability.
- Sorting items by hand into compartments on a sorting frame.
- Bagging and labelling mail for its destination.
- Moving mail around the office between conveyor belts, loading docks, and trolleys.
- Moving mailbags from cages sorting mailbags and bundles of mail into cages.
- Loading and unloading wheeled containers from vehicles to the dispatch areas.
- Scanning parcels.
- Be able to lift and carry mailbags and boxes weighing up to 20kg and to push containers weighing up to 250kg
- Have a good level of English Language, both written and spoken
- Be IT literate and confident in using scanners/computer
- Have safety boots and a high-viz jacket
- Falls between 10:00 PM-11:30 PM tillfinish
Uplifted Rate PAYE Umbrella Scheme:
- Monday - Friday - 12.15 per h,
- Overtimes available on Sunday - 13.50 per h
Please apply only: if you can start in ASAP and commit to working these hours.
**Due to the nature of the role, will require to carry out an in-depth security clearance check which CAN take up to 2-3 working days**
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.