£30,000 Per Annum
New Business Development Executive - Berkshire
Salary: Highly competitive salary + commission
An outstanding New Business Development opportunity has become available with a vibrant and progressive technology company providing an exciting and diverse range of IT solutions to corporate, SMB and Public Sector organisations.
As part of the client’s strategy to grow their internal business development team, they are looking for an ambitious and motivated achiever but not necessarily with sales experience.
The role would be of particular interest to a recent graduate in any discipline seeking their first commercial role in the IT sector.
- New Business Growth - To identify, nurture and develop leads into customers.
- To develop and maintain robust collaborative relationships with other sales & marketing colleagues to maximise all sales opportunities and enable new business growth.
- Connect with decision makers and develop conversations into positive leads
- Generate and maintain a constant lead pipeline
- Make optimum use of all communication technology to connect with customers and generate new business
- Turn leads into new business
- Engage in quality conversations with customers to identify and analyse their needs, and to use sales acumen and knowledge to craft optimum solutions
- Use all available tools and resources to optimum advantage
- Ensure extensive personal knowledge of all available products and services
- Support sales teams in giving customer presentations and sales demos
- Liaise with other members of Sales Teams to exchange information, actively drive sales opportunities, and develop new business
- Work closely with the Marketing team to promote new products and services
- Maintain a high level of daily activity including customer calls, meetings and pipeline management
- Be an ambassador for the client personally and professionally
Skills, Experience & Personal Qualities:
- Educated to degree level or working towards a degree qualification
- An articulate and confident communicator at all levels
- Eager to learn and hungry for success
- A solid understanding of IT systems, especially word and excel
- Tenacious, with attention to detail
- A passion for competition and the desire to win
- A reliable team player with a strong work ethic
- Proactive and responds well in a target driven environment
Benefits and culture:
- Highly competitive salary + commission
- 20 days annual leave + 8 statutory days
- Full support and training
- Car parking
- Company Pension scheme
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Employee wellbeing and benefits package
Committed to delivering innovative software solutions and achieving results for its customers, this role offers a rewarding career with a successful and growing company.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.