£40,000 Per Annum
Network Planner (telecommunications) – Essex / Working from Home
Salary: Up to £40,000 + benefits
The client is not like other broadband providers, and they don’t really want to be. They’re currently on a mission to ensure rural villages in the East of England can access full-fiber broadband, that’s future-ready, Hyperfast service to homes and businesses. Unlike many other broadband service providers, they work with the community to build full-fiber broadband networks, which they fund through private investment.
They are now looking for an experienced Business Systems Project Manager to join their team based in Essex working remotely.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The creation of Bespoke designs to enable properties that have been missed from the main build to be connected
- Managing the end-to-end processes and systems either with external or internal parties to ensure that designs meet the required objectives
- Managing the network planning and design policies to include decision trees on the use of Over Head, Under Ground, Public Infrastructure Access, Own Build etc. and supporting the creation of them
- Ensuring that during the planning and design stage companies’ objectives are delivered on time in relation to the time, quality and costs of the designs created and the process to create
- The creation and validation of the Design either directly or with partners
- The creation of the designs using the GIS systems to support the business decisions
- The creation and validation of all required outputs to allow for effective network build
- Leading the implementation of design best practice through the internal and external organisations
- Working with the Manager – Bespoke Connections Team to optimise the process and systems in place and create a culture of continuous improvement within the Bespoke Connections Team
- Experience of working in a telecommunications infrastructure build environment
- Detailed technical appreciation for different network technology i.e. GPON, WDM, fibre, wireless etc.
- Creation of network designs using multiple technologies (P2P, GPON, XGSPON etc.) and using overhead and underground infrastructure
- Creating design and planning rules and strategic direction for the network
- Awareness of BT PIA specifications
- Ability to provide designs using CAD and/or GIS systems to a high standard
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded team of experts that is dedicated to making every project a great success. You’ll get a package including a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, and additional benefits.
- Up to £40,000 + benefits
- 30 days annual leave, increasing with service.
- Access to 1000’s of discounts via Perkbox.
- Regular exciting company events.
- Company pension
Essential requirement: As this is a working from home opportunity it’s important that you can accommodate home working, this includes suitable space to work from and an internet connection which will support it (minimum download speed of 10Mbps).
If you are a suitably qualified and experienced Network Planner with good organisational ability and excellent written and verbal communication skills, They offer a competitive salary + benefits and would love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.