Marketing & PR
£40,000 Per Annum
National Visitor Marketing Manager - Home Based
Salary: £40k Negotiable For An Exceptional Candidate.
Our client is a charity that works in the UK and around the world. They are driven by a love of nature. They work directly to protect, restore, and create health, and why they inspire and help others to do the same. They make change happen, through their conservation projects around the world and their pioneering centres across the UK, where each year a million people come to engage with nature.
National Visitor Marketing Manager to grow their visiting audience and helping each of their sites to reach their full potential.
- They are looking for a strategic thinker who is comfortable taking the professional lead. They want you to be a source of information and inspiration for the whole organisation as well someone who likes to deliver on the ground.
- You will bring analytical skills as well as new approaches and creativity, and share their ambition to develop their brand and raise the profile of wetlands with their target audiences.
- They are looking for someone who can represent their specialism with sensitivity. They are complex. As a charity and a membership organisation that works around the world, They spin a lot of plates. You’ll be expected to know the value of what you do, while always keeping the organisation’s purpose in mind, And they are after a coach and a mentor.
- You will work closely with your colleagues at their wetland sites to develop a strong proposition for each, building on their individual characters and strengths. And you’ll constantly challenge and support them, so they get the best from their marketing at a local level, while providing strategic oversight and direction.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- As a team player, you’ll work seamlessly with your colleagues across their ten sites to develop and deliver a visitor marketing strategy in line with their brand.
- You’ll ensure their visitor marketing complements their supporter journey by helping to engage people with their charity’s cause from the first moment they encounter them.
- And finally, You need to have plenty of energy – a self-starter with their finger on the pulse of the visitor attraction market.
- You’ll want to build your network across their sites and central teams quickly. In return, you’ll find a warm welcome, a supportive and passionate bunch of colleagues, and never a dull day!
This is a home-based role, Based at any of their centres.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.