£40,000 Per Annum
National Account Manager (Retail) - Remote Working
Salary: £40k (Flexible for the right candidate) + Car/Car Allowance + Bonus + Fuel + Travel Expenses
Our client pride themselves on creating innovative and exciting products in the Arts and Crafts, Books, Stationery and Toys areas. The talented team works together to design, produce, and sell over 20 million products every year in over 35 languages throughout 75+ different countries. This unique venture brings together a wealth of experience and creativity from the opposite sides of the globe, producing exceptional, innovative, and affordable products for everyone to enjoy.
Working closely with the Head of Supermarkets and International Business Development you will be the National Account Manager across several categories for a number of key retailers. The objective is to continue to build these accounts whilst working with the Commercial Analyst to manage forecasts of current ranges. As part of the role, you will also look to open up new categories within these customers. You will also be targeted with opening new business as appropriate.
- Maintaining relationships with existing Key Accounts
- Growing the business through opening new categories in existing customers and utilising the full company product mix
- Targeting new business in new customers
- Building, extending and managing ranges whilst working with the Commercial Analyst on forecasts and stock management
- Ensuring all customers are managed with first class management and responsiveness
- Responsible for managing P&L’s
- Being an expert in their products and ranges
- Ensuring all targets are achieved
- Attending and contributing to the organisation of Trade Fairs when required
- Being aware of market trends and competitors
Skills & Experience:
- A dedicated and tenacious individual who wants to join a company who will match their ambition
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience dealing with key retailers in a sales capacity, preferably in the Grocery channel
- Good IT skills notably in Excel and Powerpoint
- Confidence and a good communicator
- Initiative, honesty and integrity
- Positive can-do attitude within a fast-changing environment
- A Team Player
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.